This topic is locked

Menu icon collpased

2/16/2021 4:20:56 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
Pete K author

I don't know how long this has been this way -- I just noticed it this week working with 10.5, build 36520. On a vertical menu residing on the left sidebar, a collapsed menu item with sub items has a left-pointing icon (<). Shouldn't it point down? (V) When expanded it points up (^)

aadham 2/17/2021

I don't know how long this has been this way -- I just noticed it this week working with 10.5, build 36520. On a vertical menu residing on the left sidebar, a collapsed menu item with sub items has a left-pointing icon (<). Shouldn't it point down? (V) When expanded it points up (^)

Hi
Yes, it should.

Can you see the sub-menu items?

Pete K author 2/18/2021

Hi
Yes, it should.

Can you see the sub-menu items?

Yep. It works as expected, just the visual seems incongruous. Not a huge deal, but it may be something that needs to be fixed in the next build. I was just wondering if others are seeing the same thing before reporting it.

aadham 2/18/2021

Yep. It works as expected, just the visual seems incongruous. Not a huge deal, but it may be something that needs to be fixed in the next build. I was just wondering if others are seeing the same thing before reporting it.

It's working as it should here. I'd recommend the following:

• Use "Full Build".
  • Change the "Local Preview" destination folder (for testing purposes), as shown below.

Good luck.

Pete K author 2/19/2021

It's working as it should here. I'd recommend the following:

• Use "Full Build".
  • Change the "Local Preview" destination folder (for testing purposes), as shown below.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I always do a full build and changing the output folder made no difference. I've confirmed the behavior with a brand new project with no code or designer modifications:

(collapsed)

(expanded)
Very odd.

aadham 2/19/2021

Thanks for the reply. I always do a full build and changing the output folder made no difference. I've confirmed the behavior with a brand new project with no code or designer modifications:

(collapsed)

(expanded)
Very odd.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'm sure Sergey will be.
Good luck.