This topic is locked

Hyperlink

6/25/2003 6:36:43 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
author

Hi,
I have just purchased the 2.1 version and used it to create a ASP page which contain Hyperlinks. But the created ASP page has the hyperlink displayed as text not the hyperlink. I remembered when I tried with the trial version, the hyperlinks did work. I am not quite sure why.
Another question, when I create more than two ASP pages, each page has a related subdir and files. Can different ASP pages share some of the dirs, eg. db\, images\, can "include\ " be merged together and rename some the files. I have tried, but alway get some error. Please give me some advise.
Thank you.

admin 6/25/2003

Hi,
thank you for the purchase!
When you are on the Formatting optionspage select your field and choose Hyperlinkor Email Hyperlinkformat. This will create hyperlink on the list page.
We release ASPRunner 2.2 beta in several days which can keep ASP pages for several tables in the same directory without problems (sharing db, include, imagesdirectories).
This upgrade is free for current users so you don't have to worry about this.
Best regards,

Sergey Kornilov

500041 6/26/2003

Hi,
Nice to know you are going to release a new update.
Regarding the hyperlinks, I have noticed that the format option is not active if the the checkboxes "Edit" Page, or "Add New", or "Delete Records" is not checked. Because I just want the search function and do not want the database become editable. Is there way around it?
Regards,
J Michelle

admin 6/29/2003

Hi,
this is also fixed in ASPRunner 2.2. Beta version will be ready for download on August 1st, 2003.
Sergey Kornilov