This topic is locked

Can't get Calendar Template to install on php site

6/9/2008 11:36:21 AM
Calendar Template general questions
J
johnG3 author

I have tried to use the Calendar Template I purchased recently for my PHP/MySQL website, but it doesn't install properly. When I select the template, it prompts me for a database which I select. It then starts to create the tables. When it gets to the numbers table, it hangs after the status toolbar reaches what appears to be 100%. On occasion it will continue, but then an error message pops up stating it can't open the database. When I look at the window that has the database connection information, its back to its default state when you are first setting up the database connection.
I have also tried to create a new project with existing tables and it doesn't appear to finish the templates.

admin 6/9/2008

Make sure you use the latest versions of both Calendar template and PHPRunner.
If this doesn't help send the screenshot of this error message to support@xlinesoft.com.

J
johnG3 author 6/10/2008

Make sure you use the latest versions of both Calendar template and PHPRunner.

If this doesn't help send the screenshot of this error message to support@xlinesoft.com.

The PHPRunner is version 4.2. The Calendar Template was downloaded in May 2008. The date on the Calendar.phprt file is Apr. 9, 2008.
I will try to capture the error but it only occurs when it gets past the lengthy numbers table creation. Most of the times I have tried, it just hangs at Creating Numbers Table and the status bar is at 100%.
Is there any manual way to take advantage of creating what the Calendar template creates?
Thanks

admin 6/12/2008

I recommend you to download and install the latest versions of both Calendar template and PHPRunner.