This topic is locked

Error: 'An unhandled exception occurred ...'

9/30/2004 7:04:49 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
S
sskumar1 author

hi,

I am new to ASP.Net. I was trying to create a webpage using database and its creating some kind of error. I was hoping someone can help me point of what I am doing wrong. This error occurs if I try to see any table listed in the menu page. I have copied the error below. Thanks in advance.

• kumar
    ---------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/Delta' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Culture "en" is a neutral culture. It can not be used in formatting and parsing and therefore cannot be set as the thread's current culture.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.NotSupportedException: Culture "en" is a neutral culture. It can not be used in formatting and parsing and therefore cannot be set as the thread's current culture.
    Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    Stack Trace:
    [NotSupportedException: Culture "en" is a neutral culture. It can not be used in formatting and parsing and therefore cannot be set as the thread's current culture.]

System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CheckNeutral(CultureInfo culture) +110

System.Threading.Thread.set_CurrentCulture(CultureInfo value) +17

ASPRunnerNET.ListForm.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +745

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

admin 10/3/2004

Kumar,
you need to choose "English - United States" regional settings in ASPRunner.NET to avoid this error.