This topic is locked

Difference between Paypal Shopping Cart & Template

1/19/2008 10:42:29 PM
Shopping Cart Template general questions
lefty author

Just curious to know what the differene between the paypal shopping cart and the template for paypal that is supplied with asprunner 5.1?
If it is different . I assume it is with all coding ready to go. If so can it be intregrated with existing asprunner projects from 5.1 . ex. Registration fields ,username,passwords etc...

admin 1/29/2008

Paypal template simply adds "Buy now" link to the regular list page. This template uses shopping cart provided by Paypal which means you cannot capture customers info or customize the shopping cart appearance.
Shopping cart template is a full featured application which allows to handle of aspects of selling goods and services.

lefty author 2/2/2008

Paypal template simply adds "Buy now" link to the regular list page. This template uses shopping cart provided by Paypal which means you cannot capture customers info or customize the shopping cart appearance.

Shopping cart template is a full featured application which allows to handle of aspects of selling goods and services.

Will the full working cart work with subscription based carts. ex. User registers ; paypal payment , Activate , and then use the username and password that the user registered on my site now becomes active . I thought I saw some code here for changing the carts to subscription?

admin 2/5/2008

Here is the article that explains how to create Paypal subscription payment:

http://www.asprunner.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6442