This topic is locked

SQL Server Edition

1/16/2008 5:26:20 AM
Calendar Template general questions
D
dlangham author

Hi,
Is there any news on a SQL Server edition for the Calendar Template?

admin 1/22/2008

I have updated ASP version of Calendar today. Now it supports SQL Server (requires ASPRunnerPro 5.2).

C
charly1211 1/26/2008

Is there any chance to get SQL Server Edition running with phprunner calendar template???
I have a SQL Database with many calendar tables running and thought I could use it with MSSQL.

admin 1/29/2008

Unfortunately PHPRunner do not support MS SQL templates.

We'll add this feature in one of the following versions.

J
JOHNF777 4/14/2008

Does anyone have instructions on how to create the tables in SQL?
Thanks.

admin 4/15/2008

Get the latest version of PHPRunner and Calendar template. When you create a new project using Calendar template choose SQL Server as your database.

J
JOHNF777 4/16/2008

Ooppss.... sorry forgot to mention, I use ASPRunner 5.2.

admin 4/16/2008

The same applies to ASPRunnerPro.
The latest version of ASPRunnerPro and Calendar template support SQL Server.

J
JOHNF777 4/17/2008

ok, I tried to run the wizard and I get this error:

I have MSSQL and ASPRunner 5.2 build 417.
Am I missing something?
Thanks.

admin 4/17/2008

John,
what version of SQL Server do you use?
Please contact we directly at support@xlinesoft.com so we can resolve this faster.

J
JOHNF777 4/17/2008

MSSQL 2000 do I need 2005 at least?

admin 4/18/2008

Yes, we recommend to use SQL Server 2005.
You can also modify C:\Program Files\ASPRunnerPro5.2\templates\business\Calendar\database\db.sql file removing the following code snippet in the beginning:

IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.views WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[qryDaily]'))

DROP VIEW [dbo].[qryDaily]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Calendar]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[Calendar]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Category]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[Category]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Globals]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[Globals]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Numbers]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[Numbers]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Period]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[Period]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[reminder]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[reminder]

GO

IF (EXISTS(SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE [object_id] = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[users]') AND [type]='U'))

DROP TABLE [dbo].[users]

GO