[SOLVED] Calendar template released Updated March 4, 2008
Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:20 PM
Use admin/admin to login or login as quest for readonly access.
Update: March 4, 2008
Fixed MySQL 4.1 issue.
Update: December 21, 2007
- added documentation (Calendar documentation.doc)
- fixed yearly view
Update: December 4, 2007
- fixed several minor issues
- added yearly view
- added quick jump to another month/year
- "More ..." link on monthly view if you have more than 5 events per day
- delete events right from monthly/weekly views
- global settings - event time interval
- added minicalendar sample code (http://www.asprunner.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6962)
Update: Novermber 26, 2007
- international settings works properly now (month, days of week names)
- calendar template is tolerant to visual editor modifications now
November 14, 2007
We released the first version of Calendar template. If you purchase the Shopping Cart Template earlier you can download this one for free (use the same username/password)
You can get Calendar, Shopping Cart and Members templates for $99:
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily views
- Recurrent events, whole days events
- Colored event categories
- Nice UI, draggable shadowed windows, add/edit events without leaving the list page
Features planned for the release:
- Outlook calendar export/import
You need to create a new project using the Calendar template and add your own tables there.
In the next version of ASPRunnerPro/PHPRunner you'll be able to add this template to any existing project.
Your feedback is appreciated.
Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:44 PM
Looks great though. I am REALLY excited about perhaps getting to import/export data to Microsoft Outlook!!
Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:47 AM
Calendar template look very good. Is there a feature, current or planned, to check or prevent duplicate events? i.e. we have a booking system and would not want the same resource to be bookable at the same time on a given day by the end user(s). A sort of 'check availability' feature. Hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance,
Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:17 PM
1. cann't re-order the events. If you add an event that is earlier than existing ones, you want to order them by time.
2. The recurrent function does not work on the demo (maybe this is not a full functional version?). At least I don't see additions of the same event to other days after I select the recurrent date frames.
Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:12 PM
The template looks great, I do belive the price tag of $199 for a year updates is high.
If you had charged $199 for access to a members area for unlimted years of updates
and allowed other memebrs to upload there templates then I would consider paying.
Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:27 AM
$199 is the price for Templates pack plus one year support. Updates are free for one year.
it's released already. You can purchase it now.
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how these bugs can be reproduced.
you can use a BeforeAdd event to check for duplicates.
this template needs to be purchased for $99. Consider the shopping cart template as a free bonus.
thank you, will add a way to jump to another year.
Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:41 PM
this page says that the Updates planned were to be able to Export an ICS format file for Outlook.
These are very commonly in use for Outlook, Google calendar, etc.
I just bought the Calendar plugin in the past week of February 2014.
6 years later this is not a feature yet.
Can you give us a code patch into the Events files that will add this ICS Calendar export?