Use admin/admin to login or login as quest for readonly access.
Update: March 4, 2008
Fixed MySQL 4.1 issue.
Update: December 21, 2007
- added documentation (Calendar documentation.doc)
- fixed yearly view
Update: December 4, 2007
- fixed several minor issues
- added yearly view
- added quick jump to another month/year
- "More ..." link on monthly view if you have more than 5 events per day
- delete events right from monthly/weekly views
- global settings - event time interval
- added minicalendar sample code (http://www.asprunner.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6962)
Update: Novermber 26, 2007
- international settings works properly now (month, days of week names)
- calendar template is tolerant to visual editor modifications now
November 14, 2007
We released the first version of Calendar template. If you purchase the Shopping Cart Template earlier you can download this one for free (use the same username/password)
You can get Calendar, Shopping Cart and Members templates for $99:
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily views
- Recurrent events, whole days events
- Colored event categories
- Nice UI, draggable shadowed windows, add/edit events without leaving the list page
Features planned for the release:
- Outlook calendar export/import
You need to create a new project using the Calendar template and add your own tables there.
In the next version of ASPRunnerPro/PHPRunner you'll be able to add this template to any existing project.
Your feedback is appreciated.