This topic is locked

Product options

11/4/2007 5:21:19 PM
Shopping Cart Template general questions
F
freindly author

I have several products where I need to add product options, like colour, size and so on.

What is the shopping cart table to do so?
THank you

admin 11/9/2007

You can modify Inventory table for this purpose.
For more info you can check "Shopping Cart template documentation.doc" file that comes with the template.

F
freindly author 11/11/2007

You can modify Inventory table for this purpose.

For more info you can check "Shopping Cart template documentation.doc" file that comes with the template.

I looked into the documentation but I could not find this?

Do you mean I have to make a look up table in the inventory table? or differernt look up tables as I have size, colour and so on

Z
zamzam2112 9/25/2008

Hi,

I need help with this too. I know I can add this to the inventory table, but then is there an easy way to get it to post to the actual order table and then get it on the invoice and customer receipt.
Thanks!
I need to add an option for how they want the coffee gound.
Also about the shopping cart... has anyone worked out an easy INVOICE or Packing slip template or code.

J
Jane 10/23/2008

Hi,
to add new fields modify inventory table on the Datasource tables tab and then check off these fields on the pages on the Choose fields tab.

Z
zamzam2112 11/20/2008

Hi,

to add new fields modify inventory table on the Datasource tables tab and then check off these fields on the pages on the Choose fields tab.

Ok, thank you Jane. I will try it.