Please read the following before downloading beta.
The most important new features in this update are:
3. AJAX-based functionality added
4. Business templates and visual themes (will be available in beta 2)
More info about these features below.
Version 4.0 don't require older versions to be uninstalled. You may keep PHPRunner 3.x and use both version side by side. PHPRunner 4.0 is able to open projects created by older versions. All features available in PHPRunner 3.1 will work exactly the same way in new version.
Beta version runs in trial mode. You'll need a new registration key to register this update. We'll send new registration keys to all customers who entitled to get a free upgrade when final version is released. If you purchased PHPRunner less than one year ago you can get version 4.0 as a free upgrade.
What happens next
In one-two weeks we'll have beta 2 available with business templates and visual themes. At about the same time similar ASPRunnerPro beta will be ready.
Final version will be released in the beginning of May.
More info on new features:
outline, stepped, align, block and tabular layouts
line, pie, doughnut, horizontal/vertical bars, 3D charts etc.
We use Flash-based developed by AnyChart.com
- AJAX-based functionality added
- Google-like auto-suggest feature on basic and advanced search pages
- AJAX-based dependent dropdown boxes mean faster page load
- mouse over link to Details table to see detail records without proceeding to the details page
- Business templates and visual themes (will be available in beta 2)