This topic is locked

Unable to redirect after login page.

8/20/2024 9:39:45 AM
PHPRunner General questions
J
JosephD author

Hello there,

I have an issue that happens right after the login page, and it shows this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getSqlComponents() on null in C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\classes\datasource\projecttable.php:31 Stack trace: #0 C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\classes\datasource\table.php(660): DataSourceProjectTable->getSQLComponents() #1 C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\classes\datasource\table.php(17): DataSourceTable->buildSQL(Object(DsCommand), false) #2 C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\classes\listpage.php(2795): DataSourceTable->prepareSQL(Object(DsCommand)) #3 C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\classes\listpage.php(2205): ListPage->calculateRecordCount() #4 C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\software_list.php(154): ListPage->prepareForBuildPage() #5 {main} thrown in C:\Projects\loeschapp\output\classes\datasource\projecttable.php on line 31

img alt

Any idea why this issue occurs? If more information needed please let me know and i will respond to it
Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

fhumanes 8/21/2024

Hi @JosephD,

Because of the error, the problem is not in the redirection if not in the Query you have defined for the List "Software_list.php" page.

The error indicates that it occurs when the list is "counts".

Check the query you have defined in that view.

Greetings,
fernando

M
MikeT 8/23/2024

Thanks Fernando.

Side question (I've never dona custom plugin so far, but might have to): is there any official documentation/API on doing plugins in phpr?

M
MikeT 8/23/2024

Sorry, wrong thread.

fhumanes 8/25/2024

Hello @Miket:

I have not found anywhere documentation on how to encode plugins.

How have I learned enough to write some?

I took the 3 or 4 free that I had and the 3 or 4 that I had bought and through them and purifying and reviewing PHP code and JavaScript, I understood (what I have understood) to be able to do the rest of the plugins.

If you dare, do any and have a problem, you can ask me and delighted, I will help you in whatever I can.

Greetings,
fernando

C
cristi 8/26/2024

If you are using version 11 this is an error reported by others before: https://asprunner.com/forums/topic/30500-Error-while-listing-in-phprunner-11 and https://xlinesoft.com/blog/2023/06/22/version-11/comment-page-2/

Try the latest v11 build or contact support.