This topic is locked

Two factor authentication problem

5/9/2024 6:30:51 AM
PHPRunner General questions
B
bluestrikealpha author

Hi,

I am having problem wih the two factor authentication by email. I set the email to send the code, but when I make the login display the following information:

img alt
Can you help me with this?

Thank you

admin 5/9/2024

I recommend checking this article, it should point you in the right direction:

https://asprunner.com/forums/topic/29214-Troubleshooting-SMTP-errors

B
bluestrikealpha author 5/14/2024

Hi,

I already read the documentation of the li nk that you send me, but when I made the debug the information that appear is this:
"SELECT FROM pdf_formoptions
SELECT
FROM exred19_ugrights WHERE ( ( ( GroupID IN ( -3 ) ) and ( NOT ( AccessMask is null or AccessMask = '' ) ) ) )
SELECT Cell phone, Company phone, email, ID, Name, Password, phone, phone1, User name, two_factor, reset_token, reset_date, Permissions, Companyname, Company adres, Company city, Company Country, Company ID, Department, userpic FROM User of database WHERE ( ( ( upper(User name) = upper('PSousa') ) ) ) limit 0, 1
SELECT * FROM exred19_ugrights WHERE ( ( ( GroupID IN ( -3 ) ) and ( NOT ( AccessMask is null or AccessMask = '' ) ) ) )"

For what I can understand it should work.

Can someone help me?

Thank you

admin 5/15/2024

As a first step you need to make sure that imple email can be sent. This "Error sending message" is coming from somewhere. Maybe you need to start by sending a simple email to make sure that it is working. The article that I sent you should help you with email troubleshooting.

If a simple email can be sent but email-based 2FA is still not working, you need to contact support directly.