This topic is locked

Integrate PHPRunner into WordPress

3/26/2024 3:45:20 PM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
fhumanes author

Different WordPress integration articles
Since the publication of the first article, 3 and a half years have passed and PHPRunner has made a lot of progress, so I have studied this problem again and have published this set of articles that I think you need to read before making a decision.

Integrate in WordPress, version 1 . Using WordPress plugin to publish application data. Original version from more than 3 years ago.
Guide 78 – Integrate in WordPress, version 2 . Include a CRUD application made in PHPRunner (v10.91) in the WordPress CMS manager.
Guide 79 – Integrate in WordPress, version 3. Include multiple “DashBoard” type pages made in PHPRunner (10.91) in WordPress
Guide81 – Integrate in WordPress, version 4 . Use JavaScript libraries to publish application data

img alt
This time I am going to explain how to use a JavaScript library to integrate data from a PHPRunner application into WordPress. Very important, the database manager that will provide the information is the PHPRunner application (MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle, Ingres, SQLite, etc.) .

The integration technique will be the one used in the previous 2 articles, that is, using a WP plugin that executes a URL and integrates the result into the WordPress page.

As you know, I am a big fan of the “DevExtreme” solution and I have used a very small part of the solution provided in the “Grid” publication. The integration method is similar as long as the library has a JQuery interface.

Objetive

Publish PHPRunner application information on WordPress BLOG using JavaScript library solution with JQuery interface.

DEMO aplication PHPRunner: https://fhumanes.com/jsgrid

WP visualization:

img alt

If you are interested in the article, continue reading it at this link .