This topic is locked

Need some help with Add/Edit Pages on a mobile phone

3/16/2024 3:41:57 PM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
J
JB1K author

All, I am working with version 10.91. I am trying to make my web pages more cell phone friendly. I can do so for the List Page by unchecking the Responsive grid checkbox availabe on the Designer tab. I can then also use custom CSS and make List Pages display better on mobile phones (for example, a three column table can display as a three column table on a phone and NOT stack the data into one column). However, the Responsive grid checkbox is NOT available for the Add page or the Edit Page on the Desinger tab. So I am not certain how to make the Add page or Edit page more mobile friendly. I have tried CSS but haven't been able to get it to work. I noticed the table class for the Add and Edit pages are different than the table class for the List Page. So i also tried to Edit Code for the Add Page or Edit Page on the Style tab to use the same class as the non-responsive grid from the List page (example: class="table table-condensed table-striped r-horizontal-grid rnr-b-grid rnr-gridtable"). When I save and build the project, the class seems to revert back to what was there before I made the change (example: class="r-edit-form").

Does anyone know how to have a multi-column table for an Add or Edit page display on a mobile phone as a multi-column table and not condense down into once column with stacked rows? For example, just keep a simple two column table displaying as two columns on a phone for the Add and/or Edit page.

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks.