This topic is locked

Business Template editing

3/12/2024 3:26:04 PM
PHPRunner General questions
abidcastaneda author

Hi,

Rigth now, I'm trying to work with the PayPal Template that comes integrated with PHPRunner, here's a couple of comments, and questions to see if anyone can help me:

* On the PHPRunner website, it says that comes with a shopping cart, I don't see the shopping cart, it only comes with a Pay Now Paypal button.
* On the store front page (landing page for all non logged in users), it only shows the price filter, but not the category filters.
* I am trying to edit this proyect and instead of using a Paypal button, I am trying to use an add to cart button (like stated on the PHPRunner help article):
* If I add a button on the grid, it cannot be clicked/tapped because of the click action running "ppusers_ajax_click" code.
* If I disable this code delete the "but" field and add a New Button, the button doesn't do anything.

It would be great if you can publish guides or point me to a guide on how to edit these templates, sometimes, I would like to add extra functionality or take away functionality they already have.

Thank you.
abidcastaneda author 3/12/2024

Also, the category menu is not filtering the rows.

HJB 3/13/2024

https://xlinesoft.com/livedemo/business/paypal/login.php?return=true

Login as ADMIN into Live Demo to compare your local content with
what is seen there. If NOT being the same by functionalities, your
local installation of your Paypal Template is not properly done.