This topic is locked

Inline edit on lookup wizard > list page with search

3/2/2024 7:29:04 PM
PHPRunner General questions
Y
Yoann author

Hi,

I'm building a Waiver system where people are gonna sign online a consent form for an activity tour.

I'm collecting with a form some information "First name, Last name" of customers while signing. I have also in my customer table the following fields (Email, Phone number, Age, Gender, Nationality). I don't need those information on customer registration. But in case incident I'm gonna complete a incident report (another table). So I have a lookup wizard (list page with search) where I can add the customer involved in this incident. I've created a list page with inline edit and selected this page for my list page with search. My point is to stay on the same page (incident report) to add those informations (Email, Phone number, Age, Gender, Nationality) and avoid to switch one the customer page. But the inline edit on the list page with search doesn't appear. I've just the list and I can select my customer but with no possiblity of editing them.

Does someone already encouter this issue and/or have a solution ?

Thanks

P
pmuckleDevClub member 3/4/2024

Hi,

I don't know the exact answer to your query, but you could create the incident details starting from the customer record, so you could update the customer first?

Pete