This topic is locked

Remove Menus from List page

2/29/2024 2:59:24 PM
PHPRunner General questions
D
druck281 author

My goal is to give Admin users access to log data from my audit log table. From a view page for a record, I want a button that will open a list page (as a popup) with all of the log events for that record. I have the query and list page but when it opens in the popup, I cannot find a way to hide the menu bar on the left and the header with the search, user info at the top. Looking in page designer, there are only options for Top Menu, Left bar or both. Is there a way to hide everything except the actual list and column headers when opening as a popup?

D
DRCR Dev 2/29/2024

Put these in the javascript event on the list page. Yours might be different, but take the div name for the section.

$("div[data-menu-width]").hide();
$("div[edit-form-cell]").hide();
$("div[data-fixed]").hide();

D
druck281 author 3/7/2024

That gets me really close but there is a ton of blank space around the list that I would still like to get rid of. I am basically trying to get it to look like the 'child record' popup that is pre-built. The trouble is with the existing database design. One single audit table contains all of the events so I cannot create 'master-child' relationships between the audit table and each of the hundred other tables so I use 'addWhere' to pre-filter the data before the popup is displayed. Any idea how to get rid of the rest of the empty gray space?

img alt

D
DRCR Dev 3/7/2024

You're using a different template to what I use and it looks like padding from your template. Inspect in chrome and get the CSS information for the padding and customise the CSS for that page only in the view,

D
druck281 author 3/8/2024

Thank you. I will keep working on it. One step closer each time. :)

D
DRCR Dev 3/8/2024

Good luck. I was nearly 50 when I learned CSS. It was a VERY troubling journey. I hope yours has less stress than mine.

fhumanes 3/10/2024

Hello,

With Phprunner there are many aspects of the presentation that can be made without having to use Jquery.

In this article: https://asprunner.com/forums/topic/26898-integrate-phprunner-data-into-wordpress
It is explained how you can run a URL with a "iframe" parameter and publish the List page without the upper menu, or the vertical menu.

Greetings,
fernando

D
druck281 author 3/15/2024

Thanks Fernando. I will give it a shot.