This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

ERRO - Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream

2/21/2024 8:28:57 AM
PHPRunner General questions
Roosevelt author

"Greetings to all,

A few days ago, I was using PHPrunner version v. 10.91, and for no apparent reason, when I click on the 'view in browse' button, it generates the error below:"

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'C:/Users/contr/Nextcloud/Controladoria/Projetos Atuais/Projects/PAR2024/par/output/menu.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in Unknown on line 0

I reached out to the PHPRunner support team, and they informed me that the issue was not with the software. In summary, I am desperate because I have deadlines to meet for several projects, and without this function, testing becomes difficult as I have to upload, which takes much longer.

Could someone help me?

fhumanes 2/22/2024

Hello,

You are giving a location (directory) to generate the application that is not where you are executing the application.

On your PC you can install some distribution, such as XAMP, to indicate the "Document Root" of the Apache (output Directory) and you can put the same PHP version you have on the server. With this you will eliminate possible PHP versions problems. Try to put the PHP 8.2.X version

As they indicated in XLINESOFT support, it is not a product problem is of the product configuration and your application test environment.

Greetings,
fernando

Roosevelt author 2/24/2024

Hello,
Tks for help!
Greetings,
Roosevelt