This topic is locked

Guide 75 – Create Diagrams

1/3/2024 2:31:29 PM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
fhumanes author

img alt
Until now, I did not have an example where I could create diagrams dynamically and store them as “data”, so that they could be processed in PHPRunner programs.

The manufacturer DevExtreme , from which I already explained how to use a Pivot table with great analysis power, has many solutions that can easily be integrated into PHPRunner and on this occasion I have selected the Diagram creation solution. It has many examples , with their corresponding code that can be incorporated into our projects.

Objetive

Make Diagrams and save their definition in a database field

DEMO: https://fhumanes.com/diagramas/

img alt

img alt

If you are interested in this topic, continue reading the article at this link .

admin 1/3/2024

Just wanted to add that there is a Diagram plugin available in our marketplace that was available for ages and doesn't require paying for DevExtreme license:
https://xlinesoft.com/marketplace/Diagram

fhumanes author 1/4/2024

Hi Sergey,

I agree with you, that if a developer requires making diagrams and the plugin that sells XLINESOFT, has everything that requires, the best solution is to pay the price of this plugin.

If the plugin does not have the functionality that the developer needs, the proposed solution can be an excellent alternative.

Also, what I try to explain is that the incorporation of Jquery plugin, is very simple and requires very little development to incorporate it into a project.

Regarding DevExtreme Jquery's license, I facilitate the link where he explains how the product is licensed and for which cases he licenses. If you do not build a "commercial product", as is my case, you don't have to pay anything. This is what I understand and on all the occasions that I have requested support, he has never put any paste, quite the opposite, they have always been very friendly, precise and fast in the answers.

DevExtreme license

I take the opportunity to congratulate you the New Year.

Greetings,
fernando

admin 1/4/2024

I totally understand, this can be a great solution for hobbyists.

Happy New Year!