This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Copyid - Copy button - Master and details tables - Issues, only saves master record and not details

12/15/2023 10:00:05 PM
PHPRunner General questions
Myr0n author

Hi everybody, I really need some help, could you please, point me in the good direction please.

On pages I selected the copy record on the Master table to copy master a details records .

In a sense it works but when I click on the save button, it saves only the master record and no details records.

When I click on the copy record button, it shows the master record and details and only the master record is in edition mode but not the details.

Questions, what should I do to have the details displayed in edit mode as well as the master record and saved them?

Or how can I prevent it from copying and displaying the details records and then adding them programmatically, just as this function in phprunner did in the old versions?

Thank you in advance.

C
cristi 12/16/2023
Myr0n author 12/16/2023

Thank you very much for the video and this will help me implement what I was looking for.

I always try to use all the functionalities of phprunner and that is why I was looking to use the Copy record option that is integrated and it is not functional from my point of view that it is there.

Thanks a lot.