This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Popup on Login if there is an active message.

12/5/2023 1:35:30 PM
PHPRunner General questions
DealerModules authorDevClub member

I would like to setup when a user logs in, if there is a message in my pop_up_message table to display in a popup on their screen. Once they hit the close button on the popup screen, they will not see it anymore but other users with different logins will see it until they close the pop up message.

I would think there would be a onload event added to the login page on successful login, but I am not sure how to go from there.

Thanks for any direction on this.

Paul

admin 12/5/2023

AfterSuccessfulLogin event happens AFTER user is logged in successfully and then user is redirected to another page. What you can do is to display that kind of popup on the page where user is redirected, i.e. on the menu/welcome page.

DealerModules authorDevClub member 12/9/2023

Marking this one as Solved.

Thanks admin for your direction.

Just wanted to mention to my fellow PHPRunner developers about how fantastic the DEVCLUB is here.
If you want to take your applications to the next level and learn from the creators of PHPRunner then you need to join the DEVCLUB!

You will learn advanced topics, watching live videos with Sergey and are able to ask questions along with other developers on this forum.
The amount of knowledge that you gain comes back 10 fold.

Here is a link for more information on DEVCLUB.

Here is also a link if you want to see some partial video and some of the topics that are covered.

I have been a PHPRunner user since 2011 and have looked at every different kind of software on the Net similar to PHPRunner, nothing comes close.

Paul