This topic is locked

Integrate with Drupal

11/13/2023 3:11:26 PM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
fhumanes author

img alt
Drupal is one of the most used CMS (Content Manager), especially in Public Administration companies and official sites, because in theory it has fewer security holes than the rest (WordPress, Joomla, etc.).

Specifically, it is used massively in the organization where I worked and in the company where my son works.

In version 10, which is the one I used in this example, it is a product that has matured a lot. The improvement in recent years has been “enormous.”

From my point of view, it is an excellent product for displaying content (library of books, images, school or sports club activities, etc.), with better quality than PHPRunner developments and, in addition, it is free.

If you need a user manual for the installation and management of Drupal 10, you can go to this company https://www.forcontu.com/user/downloads , they have very good manuals (Spanish and English) and the basic “ Site Building Introduction ” they make it easier for you by registering (PDF 433 pages).

Objetive

This new version of Drupal incorporates a Full REST API to access and modify all its content and the “challenge” is using this API, to move content (data and files) from Drupal to PHPRunner and from PHPRunner to Drupal.

img alt
(1).- Button to bring all Drupal Articles to PHPRunner.
(2).- Button to load the selected records from PHPRunner to Drupal.
(3) and (4).- Both of the information has been brought from Drupal, as if it has been loaded from PHPRunner, this data identifies the information in Drupal, so that if we synchronize the information, the application deletes the previous version.

If you are interested in this topic, continue reading the article at this link .