This topic is locked

Updating from version 9.8 to 10.91

9/29/2023 6:01:32 PM
PHPRunner General questions
D
dshepperd author

I have a PHPRunner project I built (and continue to maintain) under version 9.8. I have started to port the project to version 10.91 and right now am running into a couple problems.
Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong or what to do different?
<ol>

• It looks the same in the application (no errors or other notifications while opening or building) but once built for the browser, it displays all the list pages for all the tables as blank. Looking at the html source on the browser, there is very little between the <html> and </html> markers, so the browser is doing what it is told. One workaround I stumbled on to is to go into the Designer page for a particular table, tell it to copy the page which gets me a list1 page, then make the list1 page the default and rebuild. At that point the page shows up in the browser mostly like it does in version 9.8, but not quite.

• I have some links to other tables. In 9.8, they appear like this (stacked vertical in the column):

</ol>img alt
In 10.91 they appear like this (stacked horizontal in the column):
img alt
How do I make these links appear in 10.91 as they do in 9.8 (my aim is to save space on the page)?

D
dshepperd author 9/30/2023

Never mind.
Solution to 1 was to visit the Style menu and click "Reset all pages". That seemed to do the trick.
Solution to 2 was to highlight the element and set the align to left and orientation to vertical and font width to 80%.