This topic is locked

Adding a layer to a map

4/30/2023 9:00:04 AM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
D
david powell author

I would like to add a geoJSON layer to a map (the geoJSON would contain waypoints and a route) ..... there is a leaflet plugin which is for php but not for .net.
I am not certain if leaflet can add geojson layers, but I think it does - has anyone made if work for php?
There is talk in the marketplace of a asprunner.net version coming, but not clear when that comment was made or what the lead time might be for it.
In the meantime - has anyone succeeded in doing this for .net by other routes? I was thinking of calling an external webpage to load google maps, and then somehow inserting the layer in the url ...but there is no option for this with google maps.
David

admin 5/1/2023

We still haven't converted Leaflet plugin to .NET. The plugin was developed by one of our customers and is distributed for free so this is not a priority item.
You can probably add a code snippet to ASPRunner.NET, output required Javascript code there that plugs in Leaflet library and add some initialization code there that adds an additional layer to the map.

D
david powell author 5/2/2023

Thanks for that, I will work on that and if I suceed post the code up to the forum.