This topic is locked

PHPRunner is wonderful

2/7/2023 12:30:15 PM
PHPRunner General questions
D
david22585 author

While i wish a few things were different, I just want to praise how powerful PHPRunner is. Working on a side project, I created a community for my homeowners association so that the board can run the whole community, and have a space for co-owners to chat, register vehicles/pets/etc, fle work orders, etc, etc. After a bunch of work, I almost finally have the chat section where I want it and just wanted to share to show how powerful this application can be.

Now I am not a programmer by any means at all, and reply on a lot of google searching to figure out what I need. This is a screen shot from our chat page. When you open it, it automatically has the new post textarea opened, and when you click a comment, it automatically opens a comment box and all.

img alt

And with work orders, it's set to seperate documents and images all from the same file field. The chat page does the same as well.

img alt

Just wanted to give the good word and compliment, and looking forward to future versions and features!

admin 2/9/2023

David,

thank you for sharing!

Dalkeith 2/10/2023

Yes definitely get the message out! Like tweets by PHPRunner on facebook and twitter if not for PHPRunner, for yourself, more customers increases the funds available to PHPRunner to develop and prosper which feeds back to us.

There's a big Information Asymmetry Issue with Software and to date the only way new customers can overcome that is through Independent Reviews on things like Twitter / Facebook / Instragram / Product Hunt etc..