This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Wrong time

10/19/2022 11:12:28 AM
PHPRunner General questions
Roosevelt author

Good morning, everyone. Wrong time When the record is picked up automatically, the time is increased by one hour. For example if at this time are: Oct 19/ 2022 10:04:22, when it is recorded is 19/Oct/2022 11:04:22.How do I adjust the right time of my country = Brazil?

img alt

img alt

Tks for help.

H
hudster 10/19/2022

Hi

It might be that your server is located on a different time zone so will be updating the time zone there. You can try putting the PHP string in the box, instead of now() put this...
date('Y-m-d H:i:s', strtotime('now -1 hour'))

This will display the time with one hour less.

Roosevelt author 10/19/2022

Perfect!!!
Dear friend, thank you very much. I would love to have this knowledge in code programming. I'm focused on learning how to program within PHPRunner, I know there is a wonderful course provided by kornilov's team, but here in Brazil the dollar is 5 by 1, so as fair as it is, it's hard to pay. Thank you again. If you ever need me, I'll be at your disposal.

H
hudster 10/19/2022

You are welcome.

I started out with PHPR years ago as somebody who was playing with it as a hobby... just for fun. I have developed a few applications in my workplaces which have been superb - a shared patient/therapist record management system (giving both a realtime view of care), a coporate risk/audit system for a £1billion organisation, management databases, a student management app. I'm not a software developer, I've never done a PHP or MySQL course, and it's not my main job. I just like linking the tech with the organisation strategy/operations to make life easier. If you can think about the whole organisations systems and see the data flows, then PHPR can really make it happen in an easy way.

I never did any courses. Some are expensive and you can learn almost everything out for yourself. Here are my tips:

1. Start with the basics. Get your basic app working first, then try the special bits later.
  2. The PHP Runner manual is your best friend. Many answers can be found there.
  3. Remeber google is also your friend - you can find a lot of PHP and MySQL functions online. 90% of the time I find the answer on google, that I could not find in the manual. Sometimes you need some trial and error to get the solution right.
  4. The forum is great - there are so many people here who are willing to help and share knowledge
  5. Look at Fernando Humanes website and the xlinesoft blog - there are some great examples of more advanced code to make your app special. Fernando's website has a mixture of Spanish and English articles and apps - thankfully I can speak both so it is a great resource!
  6. In your spare time play with PHPR - imagine "what if I could" - look it up and try it... Learn through experiments.

The screenshots of your app are looking good! Best of luck with it.

Roosevelt author 10/19/2022

Tks, very much.