This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Error on Website using phprunner

10/18/2022 2:51:45 AM
PHPRunner General questions
V
VgFqvTKR author

Hi

I have been using phprunner for ages on an old site that I don't use often. I went to use it the other day and I am getting the following error:

Warning: Undefined array key "language" in /config/www/include/commonfunctions.php on line 3278

Warning: Undefined array key "mediaType" in /config/www/include/appsettings.php on line 724

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "MYSQL_ASSOC" in /config/www/connections/MySQLiConnection.php:120 Stack trace: #0 /config/www/connections/Connection.php(54): MySQLiConnection->connect() #1 /config/www/connections/MySQLiConnection.php(22): Connection->__construct() #2 /config/www/connections/ConnectionManager.php(167): MySQLiConnection->__construct() #3 /config/www/connections/ConnectionManager.php(84): ConnectionManager->getConnection() #4 /config/www/connections/ConnectionManager.php(95): ConnectionManager->byId() #5 /config/www/include/appsettings.php(746): ConnectionManager->getDefault() #6 /config/www/include/dbcommon.php(93): include('...') #7 /config/www/login.php(5): require_once('...') #8 {main} thrown in /config/www/connections/MySQLiConnection.php on line 120

I am using PHP 8.0.18 and the SWAG container on latest if that helps. Creating a test file I can access the DB ok so I know that works and I have rebuilt the package and replaced all the files but the issue remained.

Any ideas how I can fix this?
Thanks

admin 10/18/2022

Only the latest version of PHPRunner supports PHP 8. It looks like your version of PHPRunner is older and you need to rebuild your project with PHPRunner 10.8.

V
VgFqvTKR author 10/19/2022

thanks I thought it might be that, I can't justify the upgrade price for 1 old site thats barely used so I will look for an alternative thanks for the help in the past