This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Photo Album

6/27/2022 9:29:31 AM
PHPRunner General questions
S
swanside author

Hi all. Again I have been tasked with creating a project for my volunter group.
Its for a photo album for Christmas 2022. I need to differentiate between 4 different groups on Photos.
I have the four grops called North, South East adn West.
Now to keep it user simple, I have a Root FTP folder called Party and in this I have Christmas2022, as this wil be a yearly gathering. So it loks like this Party/Christmas2022/North, Party/Christmas2022/South, Party/Christmas2022/East, Party/Christmas2022/West.
Each project will be saved in the relative folder and a QRCode is generated for the photos_add.php page
All photos are then saved to an absolute folder called Party/Christmas2022/Photos.

Now thats the easy part, what I need to now do is have a prefix name for the photos, so if a user from the North party uploads a photo it will be saved in Party/Christmas2022/Photos with a prefix called North.imgname (imgname is generated by there device)
Same if user from the South party uploads a photo it will be saved in Party/Christmas2022/Photos with a prefix called South.imgname (again the imgname is generated by there device)
So is there a way to do this, or an I best just having four seperate folders in teh Photos Section?
Thank