This topic is locked

Calendar template question.

6/9/2022 1:34:59 PM
Calendar Template general questions
N
Nicolas Yacumo author

Hi, i hope you are doing fine. I recently acquired this template and I noticed that I can limit the hours through global settings, for example I can specify hours from 8 to 10 and from 10 to 12 to make an appointment, so if I try to add or edit a record it will only be at those times, but if I drag the event I can change it to any date and time. On the other hand, if I drag the events, even though they are changed in the calendar view, they do not update the data in the table.
Could you please point me on how to limit it?.thanks

admin 6/9/2022

Unfortunately we do not have such a built-in functionality. Will require some custom coding in order to introduce multiple intervals of availability like this.

fhumanes 6/10/2022

Hello,

All "templates" are excellent solutions and very economical, if they fit the requirements you have.

If they do not adjust, you will have to program the functionality or logic you need in your system.

In the case of the "template" of the calendar, with the same "full calendar" plugin I have a series of examples (totally free) that the same can serve you.

Link to them: https://fhumanes.com/blog/gestor-de-proyectos/

On the functioning of these examples I can help you (also totally free) to try to adjust it to your requirements.

To make the adjustments, it is necessary to have a minimum knowledge of phprunner.

Cheers,
fernando