This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Report Crosstab summary row formatting

5/12/2022 5:44:08 AM
PHPRunner General questions
I
irvinyip author

A requirement in project needs to indicate the summary of a particular column is over 100, change color to red.

Is there any way to do so?

In Report onload event or After Table Init event?

Thanks,

Irvin

fhumanes 5/14/2022

Hello,

I have been waiting to see if any partner offered you a solution because the one I offer you is a slightly radical change.

In this article: https://fhumanes.com/blog/integracion/integracion-de-libreria-pivotgrid-de-devextreme/

I explain how to have a pivot table (similar to PHPRUNNER CROSSTAB) and with this solution you have many things, in addition to coloring a fact depending on its value.

If you see that it can be worth it, you tell me and happen to you about color change, so you don't have to look for it in product documentation.

Greetings,
fernando

I
irvinyip author 5/17/2022

Hi Fernando,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion and let me know how to put devextreme pivotgrid to phpRunner.
I'm a fan of your site (luckily we have browser translate).

Finally, I found a work around to overcome. Here is my share.

As my crosstab report table's calculation is complicated and use custom button to call a server side run a Python script, I add one more entry named "zTotal", with the sum of columns (easy to cal in push in Python). Then I use phpRunner built-in reporting field View As Custom Code to put logic in and display "<font color='red'>" to the number if it exceeds some value.
Alternatively, we can put one more entry with number code like '999,991' or '999,992' to represent the column is 'Over' or not, then use custom code to modify the value to "blank" or "Over".

On the other hand, I'm learning from your side how to put Jasper report to phpRunner too...that would give further functionality to phpRunner applications.

Thanks for your share.

Irvin