This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Date - Calendar Control is not working

4/30/2022 4:20:50 AM
PHPRunner General questions
A
abhijit2020 author

Hi!

I am having an issue with the drop down calendar control option on a date field. When I click on the drop down calendar control icon, the field is populated with the current date. There is no deafult value (e.g. now()) assigned to the field properties in phprunner and also I haven't defined deafult value in the database table column.

Field Properties (Edit as) -> Appearance -> I have checked on 1>simple edit box and 2> Calendar control.

I tried with a new table, but no luck. However, in a new project calendar control dropdown of date field is working. I am just wonderring is there any global variable for calendar control of date field within the phprrunner that I might have selected unknowingly.

Thank you,

Abhi

A
abhijit2020 author 5/4/2022

The issue is resolved with the help of support. I am using the resource calendar template and I had custom CSS which was causing the issue. The issue was resolved after removing the following entry from custom CSS. I hope this is helpful.

.bootstrap-datetimepicker-widget table td.disabled, .bootstrap-datetimepicker-widget table td.disabled:hover {
color: #708090 !important;
background-color: #FFC0CB !important;
border: 1px solid white !important;
}

edit1_startdate_0 div.bootstrap-datetimepicker-widget.bottom, #edit1_enddate_0 div.bootstrap-datetimepicker-widget.bottom{

display:none !important;

}