This topic is locked

New version of the solution of Multiples Workflows- Workflow 3.0

3/20/2022 11:50:56 AM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
fhumanes author

Hello:

I intend to generate version 3.0 of this solution / example in Phprunner version 10.7. Here the link to the previous version: https://asprunner.com/forums/topic/27273-multiple-workflows-in-a-single-phprunner-application-version-2

I know there are many developers who have seen and downloaded the solution, but because of the questions I have received, I think nobody has implemented it in a project.

In addition to the update of the evolution of Phprunner, I intend to include reports in PDF, using Jasperphp.

I'm going to leave the item on my portal, open so that in comments you indicate the improvements that you come well, in order to evaluate if it is possible to implement in this new version. https://fhumanes.com/blog/workflow/workflow-version-2-0/

You can also get the comments through my email: fernandohumanes@gmail.com

Greetings,
fernando

fhumanes author 3/25/2022

Hello,

Yes it seems better, you can leave your preferences of improvement in this forum.

My goal is to know your preferences, the method you use to send me the same, I am indifferent.

Thanks.

fhumanes author 6/27/2022

img alt
At this time, it is only a pre-release version of the product that I intend to leave for this version 3.0.

So far, I have made the following changes:

• I have migrated all code to support PHPRunner 10.7 version
  • It has the same data model as version 2.0 (with slight modification in "ct_report")
  • Due to the PHP libraries that it incorporates, PHP 7.4 is necessary for it to work.
  • I've changed the code, to pick up the standard way I use in the new version of PHPRunner (page icon settings, etc.)
  • I have changed the code to work with any database manager (previously it only worked with MySQL).
  • Incorporates the “Select2” plugin
  • I have updated the PHP "PHPWord" and "PhpSpreadsheet" libraries to the latest available versions,
  • I have added the functionality to create PDF reports using JasperPHP.

DEMO : https://fhumanes.com/workflow3/

It uses the same settings and users as in the Workflow 2.0 version .
Remember that the general user is “admin”/”admin”.

As it evolves I will update the article and the project files.

It is important that those who use it tell me the problems they encounter and the new features they require.

I have to review the code, to try to simplify it. Also, I am studying how to enter the parameters of the procedure, to make it much simpler, since now there are many points where information must be provided.

Communications through my email fernandohumanes@gmail.com

fhumanes author 8/18/2022

img alt

I have finished this version 3.0, with the requirements that I wanted this version to have.

It only works with PHP 8.X. It is tested with PHP version 8.1

If you see any problem or you want it to have additional functionality, please request it through my email fernandohumanes@gmail.com

So far, I have made the following changes:

• It has the same data model as version 2.0 (with slight modification in “ct_report”)
  • I have migrated all code to support PHPRunner 10.7 version
  • Due to the PHP libraries that it incorporates, PHP 7.4 is necessary for it to work.
  • I've changed the code, to pick up the standard way I use in the new version of PHPRunner (page icon settings, etc.)
  • I have changed the code to work with any database manager (previously it only worked with MySQL).
  • Incorporates the “Select2” plugin
  • I have updated the PHP "PHPWord" and "PhpSpreadsheet" libraries to the latest available versions,
  • I have added the functionality to create PDF reports using PhpJasperXML .

DEMO : https://fhumanes.com/workflow3/

It uses the same settings and users as in the Workflow 2.0 version . Remember that the general user is “admin“/”admin“.

It is important that those who use it tell me the problems they encounter and the new features they require.

I have to review the code, to try to simplify it. Also, I am studying how to enter the parameters of the procedure, to make it much simpler, since now there are many points where information must be provided.

Communications through my email fernandohumanes@gmail.com