This topic is locked

PHPRunner User Group

9/28/2021 5:29:44 PM
PHPRunner General questions
DealerModules authorDevClub member

Hi,
I live in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
I was wondering if there are any other PHPRunner users in this area (maybe Sussex County) that would be interested in forming a PHPRunner Users Group.
Maybe meet once a month and we could take turns showing some of the projects that we are working on and talk about tip and tricks that work well within PHPRunner.
I am sure we can find a library or somewhere to meet.
I would enjoy sharing and seeing new ideas.
Anyone have any interest, please let me know.
Thanks
Paul

admin 9/29/2021

I think this is a great idea. We can raise this question in the next newsletter to see if there is enough interest.

Our headquarters are in the Nothern Virginia which is not that long of a drive and I may stop by one day as well.

DealerModules authorDevClub member 9/29/2021

Thanks admin.
Not sure how many people are in my area. When I lived in Dallas, I went to a VB Users Group years ago. We consistently had about two dozen people maybe a little more at times.

In lower Delaware I would be happy to get 6 involved but I think everyone would benefit from the group.

B
BobAlstonNEW 10/5/2021

What if you made it a virtual group and get other, out of area people to attend. You might even convince Sergey, Corey or Fernando Humanes to attend occasionally and answer Q&A.

Bob

DealerModules authorDevClub member 10/5/2021

Bob, might be a good suggestion with everything that is going on (COVID).

Since this is a PHPRunner product, I think we would need Sergey to chime in on this one.

I know that Corey tried to do a virtual once and it may not have gone as well as planned.

I am definitely interested in learning more and sharing ideas with other PHPR users.

Thanks for the input.
Paul