This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

session_expired page missing

9/28/2021 1:59:51 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
Pete K author

Is anyone else having this issue? Running 10.6, build 37919, when I check Session control > Sessions expire after... and Warn user when session is about to expire, it says "You can edit the warning message on the Designer screen in Common pages ->session_expired page." However, there is no such page in my Designer view, nor is it listed as an avaialble page type when I attempt to add a new common page. As a test, I allowed a session to run until it neared expiration, and a blank popup appeared. I've tried rebuild full, save and exit project and reopen, unchecking and rechecking the boxes.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

admin 9/28/2021

Pete,

you need to contact support directly. If this is a potential bug then it makes no sense posting it to forums.

Open a ticket with support sending screenshots of Security->Session control and also what you see under Page Desinger->Common pages.

Pete K author 9/28/2021

Thank you, but I like to start with the forums in case others are seeing the same thing or perhaps someone can point oput a silly mistake I'm making. (Happens a lot.)

I will contact support.

Pete K author 9/29/2021

I just started a new project and this is working as expected. The other project was just a test anyway, so I'm not going to pursue this unless it happens again.