This topic is locked

Signature Pad Saving Error

9/2/2021 11:12:15 PM
PHPRunner General questions
R
RBrogen author

Hi Everyone,

I've setup an E-Agreement feature in my app and I send this to the client and they open it up and then sign and save. During the save I am getting the error below. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve this? I would really appreciate it.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\signature-to-image.php:52
Stack trace:

0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\classes\controls\EditSignaturePad.php(151): sigJsonToImage('[{"lx":10,"ly":...', Array)

1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\classes\editpage.php(1268): EditSignaturePad->readWebValue(Array, Array, NULL, NULL, Array)

2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\classes\editpage.php(1301): EditPage->buildNewRecordData()

3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\classes\editpage.php(289): EditPage->processDataInput()

4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\agreements_edit.php(103): EditPage->process()

5 {main}

thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\StudioSavvy\signature-to-image.php on line 52

Thanks in advance,
Randy
admin 9/3/2021

According to Troubleshooting web applications article, the first step is always to Google the error message which is "Call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor()". This will quickly point you to the fact that GD extension is missing in PHP settings.