This topic is locked

PHPR 10.6 labels text in designer screen

8/19/2021 9:00:32 PM
PHPRunner General questions
Max author

Hello
I have a small project migrated to 10.6 from 10.5 but I have a (big) problem: after edit the label of any objects the related content is never saved.

I've found this problem in all project screen, even with ones created from scratch.

Anyone has found this problem and a way to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Max

D
Danny8 8/20/2021

I have the same problem, at the login screen, cannot change the text [Login into your account] to other languages. After saving, it reverts back to the english text.

Max author 8/20/2021

In the beginning it also happened to me only on the login screen, but now it happens on any screen (even if, in my case, text remains as string localized)

HJB 8/20/2021

You are mixing "apples with oranges" here. The change of the label is saved and
any label changes are flowing correctly into the web application, say, are displayed.

"label" and "caption" of a field are the same. If you want to the field name as well as the
changed label name to be the SAME (say, inside the DESIGNER the field name and
the changed label name to be the same), you would need to proceed to "Data Source
Tables" section inside PHPRunner to click on the relevant table name to mark it "blue"
and to move the cursor on the "blue marked" table, initiating a RIGHT MOUSE click to
be able to view and to move to "Modify Table" to then change the field name that way,
it is the same like your label change one.

Max author 8/20/2021

Hi HJB
thanks for your post, but frankly said I'm not mixing "apples with oranges".

I reported that it is not possible for me to change the label of any object in the designer screen, such as the text on the delete button or the text on the item id details_found.

I have also now checked this problem and can confirm this "strange" behavior.

HJB 8/20/2021

... my lines based on v10.6 build - build 37666 - and so,
this your problem is solved as off now ...