This topic is locked

PDF View Odd Behaviour

8/18/2021 9:47:59 AM
PHPRunner General questions
CoBoL author

Verison : 10.5 Build 37251 x64

Theme : Slate (Bootstrap)

I think it may be theme related, if I change my theme to default all views are OK.

I have also tried to create a second view page (view1) with basic view settings and the default theme (Blue & White), ticked the box (This page uses custom settings), the page stays on the slate theme is this correct, I thought you could have multiple pages with diffrent theme settings, I've empted my browsers cache ect.

So this is what happens

This is my view page below using the slate theme.

img alt

This is my PDF view if I hit t the default PDF view button generated via PR.

img alt

This is my printed view all here seeem aceptable. And if I send to say MS PDF Printer or Adobe all is good.

img alt

Anyone have any sujestions, as I say if I change the whole project to default or some other theme based on a white background all is ok.

Is is psoible to create a custom button using "Runner.PDF.open( params, pageObj );" and setting some params for background and force the view into say basic black and white.

Dave

HJB 8/21/2021

img alt

Proceed to DESIGNER section inside PHPRunner and then click on the VIEW tab on top.
Then click on the tiny black icon down right under the blue "change form" frame to see the
PDF Viwew to get clicked then to be able to view the "PDF View Properties" as per screenshot
below. Relevant options to choose had been yellow marked (where you see a question mark,
click on them for more intos...). Suggest you are double-clicking into the "background" and
"text color" entry fields ot be able to view a colorpad to chosse form. Set "PDF page" to "print"
Finally you can choose a background image from "PDF bg image". Such image should be
half-transparent or so ..., to give the releavnt chosen text color a readable view.