This topic is locked

Guide 23 - Album of photographs and videos

7/19/2021 10:58:01 AM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
fhumanes author

img alt
This development I did a few months ago with my friend José Menéndez. It was the first development of him in Phprunner and then expanded him in some technical aspects.

It is nothing other than an album of travel memories or events, but with the same technical solution, it could be a real estate company selling or renting homes.

It is a bit complex for those who start in Phprunner, but it can be used to start, since it has a very simple and very little data model with additional PHP code to which the product generates.

I also used it to test the new functionalities of version 10.5.

Objective

Develop an album of photos and videos to register travel or events and be able to share with other people through the Internet.

Demo: https://fhumanes.com/recuerdos

Users who are discharged are admin and amigo1, the password is the same as the login.

All the information and the application on my portal

fhumanes author 7/19/2021

Technical solution

The data model is:

img alt
Entities have the following meaning:

• experiencia .- It is the trip or event in which we want to collect the memory.
  • etapa .- In the case of a trip, it is the city or town that visits on that trip. It serves us as a junctioner of photos and videos. Also, it will allow us to define it in the context of a map.
  • usuario .- They are the different users who have permission to access the application.
  • comentario .- There are the notes or comments that users can leave at the level of experience and stage.

The development incorporates the use of these plugins that you can download from my portal:

• Emoji .- It is so that Emoji can be included in the text box in the comments.
  • RangedatePictker .- To indicate the ranges of dates of experience and each of the stages.

I have also used some of the guides I have published and that are available:

The aspect of the application is:

img alt

A wallpaper image has been put on some of the pages. It is not multi-language and is only in Spanish.

img alt
In the experiences it can be indicated that it is private and that means that only users who are instructed that they can access will see that that experience exists and can consult it.

Comments can be included at the level of experience or stage.

img alt
In the stages is where all the information is stored, namely:

• Dates in which the event passed
  • Location on the map of the place visited
  • Summary and reference to the people of the event
  • Photographs and videos that is available about the event.

img alt
This page can be maqueded with much better style. I leave it to you, so that you can adjust your tastes.

For any questions or problem, contact me through my email fernandohumanes@gmail.com

I leave you the project and a backup of the database so you can install it in your Windows.