This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Publishing a magazine digitally

5/31/2021 8:52:51 AM
PHPRunner General questions
I
I author

Hello everyone. We send a magazine every month to all members of our association. We are a beekeeper association. In order to save costs, we want to make the magazine digital in the future so that our members can view it. The digital magazine may NOT be downloaded, it may only be viewed after a login. My question is: can I use a plugin for this? Or is it better that I develop everything myself?
Thanks for your tips

I
I author 5/31/2021

In the meantime, I have started the project. when i add a record "photo" I choose the table and I set the field as "file" . Works fine. at a "view" I see the digital magazine, but there is also a possibility to download the digital magazine. I want to disable this option.
How can I do this?

admin 5/31/2021

What is a digital magazine and how it applies to PHPRunner applciation?

I
I author 5/31/2021

It is a monthly magazine in digital form ( in PDF )

I want to build an application with phprunner to display a monthly magazine in pdf format, but it is not allowed to be downloaded

admin 5/31/2021

The whole point of PDF is that it can be downloaded. If you only need to show something online without being downloaded there are better options for this. Check this for example Flipping book. They have a few demos that are very impressive.

HJB 5/31/2021

PHPRunner Events Template

... for inspiration purposes only, with only very little creative phantasy, the template can
truly get reshaped into a kind of magazine ...

I
I author 6/3/2021

thanks for the information.
I have the following solution:
Our monthly magazine has 35 pages. I first convert the pdf document to 35 photos. I can then publish all photos with PHPRUNNER ( image-View ). The monthly magazine cannot be downloaded (provided that you are going to download 35 photos)