PHPRunner General questions
G
gary author

Hi

img alt

img alt

img alt

img alt

I have been trying to make search panel working, so that i can search by date between. However when I tried to search, it cannot return a correct result.

If I use advance search, and the date between field is a drop down, then it can return correct result.

so, is there a way to make search panel date field become drop down?

Regards,
Gary

HJB 5/17/2021

Xlinesoft Tutorial - Horizontal Search Filter Panel

For inspiration purposes only, say, if you (or even better your users) would love to see a filter search panel on TOP of the page
with even AJAX auto-suggest feature inside and TWO date fields (entered one and a second BETWEEN date to be added, it seems
that a further usage of ADVANCED SEARCH can be neglected (or even can become totally obsolete).

G
gary author 5/18/2021

Hi Hjb,

Horizontal search panel is a good idea and looks good too. However, it seems the search panel's handling of date between is different from the advance search.

After some fiddling around, i noticed that the the "from date" is excluded in the search when i try to search between 2 dates. But in advance search, the "from date" is included in the search result. so wierd. Anybody has input on this?

also, tried using "equal" doesnt return any date on search panel and "contain" doesnt even show up.

img alt

img alt