This topic is locked

PHPRunner 10.5 Table not syncing

4/6/2021 5:24:41 PM
PHPRunner General questions
K
klyle author

I have one table that is not syncing. The list view is failing because there is a field referenced in the PHP that no longer exists.

I have synced the database, and reviewed the query for the table, and it is correct, and executes from the query screen.

What is the softest reset that I can do that will hopefully preserve the relationships and lookups defined for this table?

Thanks in advance!

S
Steve Seymour 4/6/2021

I've occassionally had tables not syncing and I've done it manually via the Fields page - either checking/ unchecking the field in question or via the Query page

K
klyle author 4/7/2021

Thanks, Steve!

K
klyle author 4/7/2021

I am getting an error on the list page of a table, showing ....WHERE ( ( ..........( StatusOpen=1 ) ) )

And StatusOpen has not existed in this table for a few days, and several database syncs.

The where clause shows up even after removing and re-adding the table to the project...

How can I flush this thing?

K
keithh0427 4/7/2021

I've had this a few times like Steve. I just go into the sql page for the table and remove the errant fields manually.

S
Steve Seymour 4/7/2021

Via the Query page, you can check the sql and the query and results tabs to see the result of the existing query. If you've added where clauses and then removed that field - that is where your error is coming from.

K
klyle author 4/7/2021

Thanks very much, gentlemen.

I went through all the queries and where clauses. The odd thing is that the table had synced, and one part of PHPR knew that the field was gone, but some other part did not.

We are back in action for now...I realized that the most obvious workaround is to add the field back to the table, so we did that.

I would still love to know where that "errant field" was hiding.