This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Alignment in list pages

3/10/2021 6:58:12 AM
PHPRunner General questions
G
gtothill author

Hi all,
Im currently using PHPRunner 10.5 Build 36714x64 and I have to say there are some great additions over the last year.
Im sure someone will be able to help me with this and I am missing something.
I have constructed a main list page that shows detail records when the icon is clicked to reveal them. I notice that if several records are opened then every second group of detail records are indented. I have provided a screenshot below. Aesthetically this is a jittle jarring and Id like to see each column in the detail block align under the previous when expanded.
Im sure that there is a template that controls how this is displayed - and I think I found a reference to it in the application GUI, but for the life of me I cant seem to find it again.
If someone can point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Geoff.
The image wouldn't embed so here is the link: https://www.screencast.com/t/0c8Oi7xxUcj3

G
gtothill author 3/11/2021

Hi all,
In fact, I'm ashamed to say, this was exceptionally easy to solve. It was simply due to varying field lengths and the table columns expanding or contracting to fit the text.
Solving this was simply a matter of explicitly setting these column widths in the designer for the detail list table.
Hope this helps someone.
Cheers,
Geoff.

admin 3/11/2021

I was going to suggest exactly the same thing, thank you for the update.

A
AlphaBase 3/12/2021

How do you stack lists like that? I know you can do it as a dashboard, but that doesn't appear to be a dashboard.