This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Your session has expired.Login to save data. error for common session key and JWT Key

2/17/2021 8:49:48 PM
PHPRunner General questions
S
sreegithck author

For Multiple projects to use the same user conditionals we used to have the same PHP Session string and JWT Secret key and it used to work perfectly over 10.4 but after migrating to 10.5 it is not working, it works perfectly with the logged-in project but when we navigate to the other one it opens properly but when we try to save it gives "Your session has expired. Login to save data." error and if we click on the inline login but it says it is successfully logged in, but saving the record again through you to the same loop. If you log off and login again it works properly then the first module gives the same error.
Can anyone help please....

A
acpan 2/18/2021

Maybe similar to what I had reported this earlier:
here
there is an extra p prefix to the session name in 10.05. So you need to ensure that all other apps are generated using 10.05 so that all session names will have the same prefix p in the config. generated.

S
sreegithck author 2/19/2021

Maybe similar to what I had reported this earlier:
here
there is an extra p prefix to the session name in 10.05. So you need to ensure that all other apps are generated using 10.05 so that all session names will have the same prefix p in the config. generated.

Session Name is not the trouble I feel it is the JWT Tocken issue, As session it shows but while saving it gives the problem.

A
acpan 2/20/2021

Suggest you contact support directly, I had same issue with one of my projects before and was fixed by support after I opened a ticket. Something to do with csrf settings in relation to your project settings if I can recall correctly.

admin 2/23/2021

I confirm that this is something that is not possible to troubleshoot without having access to the project.

S
sreegithck author 3/24/2021

Got a response from Support and found a solution.

I confirm that this is something that is not possible to troubleshoot without having access to the project.