This topic is locked

Multi-language suggestion

1/29/2021 2:03:53 PM
Suggestions
Pete K author

Here are a couple of tweaks that should be pretty easy to implement but would be a real help to us.

• We have added a couple of languages that aren't included in the standard language files included with ASPRunner.NET. Every time I upgrade to a new version, I have to remember to copy over my custom language files and merge my modified languages.cfg file with the one in the newer version. It would be really nice if the installer did that for me.
  • I think this one would be even easier. When editing the various language fields in the label editor, could you display the language name at the top of each column in English rather than the native name? With languages that use a non-Western character set, it's very easy to confuse (for example) Japanese with Chinese, for those of us who don't read these languages.

Example:

admin 1/30/2021

The second suggestion makes sense and we'll implement it.
In regards to additional languages - feel free to send it to us so we can add it to the main package.

Pete K author 2/1/2021

The second suggestion makes sense and we'll implement it.
In regards to additional languages - feel free to send it to us so we can add it to the main package.

Thanks, Sergey! Will do.