This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

User ID session save after register problem

1/4/2021 6:49:57 AM
PHPRunner General questions
A
alfonso authorDevClub member

When a user logs in with their username and password then we capture the ID and save it in the session, in Login Page-> After succesful login. I write: $ _SESSION ["ID1"] = $ data ["ID"];

This helps me because when that user adds a record then a "user_id" field is completed with the user's ID from Before record added I write: $ values ["user_id"] = $ _SESSION ["ID1"];

All right
The problem is when the user registers. Then you receive a confirmation email. Clicking on the link confirms your registration and enters the application. The problem is that then when adding records their ID is not stored.

Where do I have to save her ID to use it later and store that data?

Thank you

Alexey 1/4/2021

Contact the support directly to resolve this.

admin 1/4/2021

We'll make the After Successful event called after the Registration as well, the update will be available later this week.

To work around this bugadd the following code to the After Application Initialized event:

if( Security::isLoggedIn() ) {

$data = Security::currentUserData();

$_SESSION["ID1"] = $data["ID"];

}
P
ppradhan@live.com 1/15/2021

We'll make the After Successful event called after the Registration as well, the update will be available later this week.

To work around this bugadd the following code to the After Application Initialized event:

if( Security::isLoggedIn() ) {

$data = Security::currentUserData();

$_SESSION["ID1"] = $data["ID"];

}

Sir, is this issue fixed with new release?