This topic is locked

My wishlist for 2021

12/31/2020 11:36:09 AM
Suggestions
D
david22585 author

I think a few of these would be quite easy to do, but this is what I feel could help out production times and make the program way more versatile:

• Global Changes:

[list]
  • Make 1 change and apply to all pages within the project. Say you add a custom code snippet that you want on all the pages, or move the search bar somewhere else on the page, edit something that will display on mobile vs desktop (such as code snippet), it would apply that to all pages. This way you don't need to go through each and every page making the change. The same way that it works with Page Layout -> Apply to works on all the pages within a project. Same with common buttons such as the username button, removing the icon from all pages with 1 click, or adding an icon to the save button for al pages with 1 click.
    This would apply to the designer tab, AND the events tab. This way if you want to add a certain event to every page, you can do it in 1 click. An example is I need a certain code on the Before Display of every page, and having to do it on every single page is a pain. 1 click would be so much faster and easier.

[*]Template Selector:

• Not sure if this can be done or not, but lets say you edit the main template file of how the project is built. Having the ability to have different options for different sites that you can chose from would make things a lot easier as well. An example would be that I'm doing some extensive changes to a program at the moment. One of the changes is that I'm trying to move the "logo" item from the left side bar to the top area where the breadcrumb, login, search and other stuff is. The program won't let me move it there, so I must delete the logo off every page, and then use a code snippet to make the logo on every page where I want it.

[/list]