This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Not show Child tables on the main screen

11/8/2019 12:47:21 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
A
alevin16 author

I have three tables in a One to Many, One to Many relationship. Lets call them Grandparent, Parent and Child. I only want the Main one (GrandParent) to show up on the screen when the user logs in. Then when the user chooses a record from GrandParent it will open all the Parent Records associated. Then the user can choose a record from Parent and all Child records associated with it will open.
I linked them one to many already, but on the main screen, when a user logs in, they see all three tables and can access them. I want the Parent and Child hidden from view and their data can only be gotten to if the user chooses the Grandparent record.
I hope this makes sense.
Thanks

T
Tim 11/8/2019

I'm not sure I understand entirely, but are you looking for the menu editor? In the "Tables" section of ASPR you will see a button along the top called "Menu editor". This allows you to show/remove which tables the user's see. Is this what you're looking for?
Tim

A
alevin16 author 11/8/2019

That was it! I literally clicked on every other tab except the first one, I thought there was no way it was in there, it was something later like in the Designer or Editor.
Thank You!!