This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Autofill 10.2 build 33375 issue

7/21/2019 11:03:13 AM
PHPRunner General questions
M
Mark Kramer author

I have field called "Model"in table "Equipment" that uses the table "Equiptype" as the lookup table. It is supposed to autofill "Description", "Size", "Weight" and "Price". In the beginning it worked as supposed to. I added fields "Option1"(Dependent on Model" which also works in (Test It in lookup wizard) and it is supposed to autofill "OpPrice1", and "AppWeight1". (These have fields that go all the way up to 10 ie. OpPrice2,OpPrice2, etc. )
What happens now is when I lookup Model in the beginning, it sometimes autofills the wrong data, sometimes the right data.

Full build Full upload, rebooted all the normal stuff....
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

M
Mark Kramer author 7/21/2019

I have field called "Model"in table "Equipment" that uses the table "Equiptype" as the lookup table. It is supposed to autofill "Description", "Size", "Weight" and "Price". In the beginning it worked as supposed to. I added fields "Option1"(Dependent on Model" which also works in (Test It in lookup wizard) and it is supposed to autofill "OpPrice1", and "AppWeight1". (These have fields that go all the way up to 10 ie. OpPrice2,OpPrice2, etc. )
What happens now is when I lookup Model in the beginning, it sometimes autofills the wrong data, sometimes the right data.

Full build Full upload, rebooted all the normal stuff....
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Database was corrupted. Re-Indexed /repaird All works as should