This topic is locked

Customer balance as invoice

7/17/2019 8:58:37 AM
Invoice template support forum
D
david22585 author

Going to be pulling the plug on purchasing the invoice template this week, and I was wondering if it could be used with 2 different tables to generate a customer balance that they can pay. My tables are setup as follows:
Table 1 - User Data:

===User Data (A slew of data about the user)

===User Balance
This balance is updated for when a deposit is selected. A record goes into a transaction log, and then it reads the latest balance of the user, and adjusts accordingly.
Table 2 - Transaction Log:

===Credit

===Debit
Each one is linked via a unique key to link the two together. What I would like to do is have the invoice template read the current user balance from table 1, and say the last 5 records from table 2 that pertain to that user ID. Then generate a link that they can pay the balance via PayPal or Stripe. In addition to that, if they chose to pay via PayPal or stripe, I would like to have the cost of the fee that PayPal or Stripe charges to be added onto their account balance. Could that be done as well?
Thanks

David

admin 7/24/2019

It can be done with the help of some custom coding. SQL Query needs to be changed to pull data from a different set of tables but some changes in the code will be required as field names in your table are different.
There is also another option, you can prepare invoice data in your project and post it to Invoice project using provided API:

https://xlinesoft.com/blog/2019/02/07/using-invoice-template-as-a-checkout-solution/