This topic is locked

KMZ file on maps

7/15/2019 1:39:33 AM
PHPRunner General questions
T
Tayyab Ilyas author

Hi

I have few KMZ files, can I show them on maps in PHPRunner runner application? any guidance. Thank you

P
pinoyoutdoor 7/16/2019

Hi

I have few KMZ files, can I show them on maps in PHPRunner runner application? any guidance. Thank you

convert KMZ to CSV (example: https://mygeodata.cloud/converter/kmz-to-csv) then import CSV to MYSQL table...

T
Tayyab Ilyas author 7/18/2019

Hi

I tried that but it gives only one coordinate point for the whole kmz where as my kmz contains a polygon.
can we create overlay on PHPrunner Map code?

convert KMZ to CSV (example: https://mygeodata.cl...ter/kmz-to-csv)") then import CSV to MYSQL table...

G
Grdimitris 7/18/2019

map capabilities in phprunner are for points or markers and not for polygons or kml that are not markers. If in designer adds PHP snipet with an iframe that loads an external page you can use the leaflet library with a plugin for kml, csv, geojson or WKT, WKB or Googlemaps with polygon or kml. In the coming days I will post here the implementation I made with polygons on googlemaps and leaflet with free satellite images (without api key) or WMS server.

T
Tayyab Ilyas author 7/18/2019

Hi

That would be great. I understood your concept but what I am looking for is that I already have a map on one of my list page or on dashboard and on the same map I want to add some KMZ where user can enable or disable to show or hide selected KMZ.
Can we add layer on the building map code? I tried to do it in map settings but it does not work.

map capabilities in phprunner are for points or markers and not for polygons or kml that are not markers. If in designer adds PHP snipet with an iframe that loads an external page you can use the leaflet library with a plugin for kml, csv, geojson or WKT, WKB or Googlemaps with polygon or kml. In the coming days I will post here the implementation I made with polygons on googlemaps and leaflet with free satellite images (without api key) or WMS server.